link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: RECENT Articles 3

In Article <9c9ipo$b3u$1@web1.cup.hp.com> Chris Franks wrote:
> Tom is correct.   You can see the result at
> http://www.laughton.com/paul/rfo/nancy/nancy.html when we went
> to Nancy's dwelling 4 years ago with our telescopes to try to show
> her that Hale Bopp was a comet, not a NASA hoax.

ZetaTalk stated a FULL YEAR prior to that, in June 1996, that the dots
had been connected from the fading nova to a REAL comet, called
Hale-Bopp.  Please read the actual statements of the Zetas on Hale-Bopp,
laid out by date for easy reference at
http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p46.htm.

    Take a check on where all these almost daily Changes in the
    Ephemerides are leading, astronomers of the world, as
    they are leading right to where a face saving comet that's a
    REAL comet is coming from.
        ZetaTalk™, dated June 17, 1996

If you say, at dawn, that the sun comes up from the east, and then in
the evening I quote you saying "Har, har, har, snicker, snicker, look!
The sun is in the WEST and she said it was in the EAST" then you are
creating a false impression.  Deliberately, I'm sure, as Chris’s claim
to fame is that he threw a party at my house and I refused to come.
(Snicker, snicker, snicker.)

Apparently Chis thinks that REAL things can’t be part of a hoax. This
NASA hoax was a REAL nova, a REAL comet, a STORY that they were the same
thing, a FAKE contorted “orbit” when the dots were connected to connect
the nova to the REAL comet they had lined up for this fraud, and then a
REAL comet at the end. Thus a “comet” (the nova) outgassed farther out
than any ever had, and per the ESO had no comet emissions at that time.
(http://www.zetatalk.com/halebopp/hb000010.htm).

    European Southern Observatory
    http://www.eso.org/

    The ESO observations are of many different types and
    have involved many observers. At the 15-metre
    Swedish-ESO Submillimetre Telescope (SEST), Albert
    Nummelin, Anne-Marie Lagrange and Thierry Forveille
    searched on August 3-4 and 9-10 for emissions from the
    CO molecule. According to one theory, CO gas may
    possibly be the driving agent that is responsible for
    `lifting' dust particles off a comet's nucleus when it is
    more than about 750 million kilometres from the Sun.
    However, no emission from CO was seen to the sensitivity
    limit of these observations, thus placing important
    constraints on the proposed mechanism.

    Normally, CN is one of the first gaseous molecules to be
    detected in the coma of comets approaching the Sun. For
    instance, in Comet Halley, emissions from CN were first
    seen at a heliocentric distance of about 725 million
    kilometres. It would therefore be of great interest to learn
    whether CN is already now present in the coma of Comet
    Hale-Bopp. Spectroscopic observations with the ESO
    1.5-metre telescope were performed by Anne-Marie
    Lagrange, Jean Luc Beuzit, Stephane Guisard and
    Pierpaolo Bonfanti on August 3-4 and 9-10. They have
    now been reduced and do not show any such emission. At
    the present distance of the comet from the Sun, the
    temperature is too low for water ice (the major component
    of cometary nuclei) to evaporate efficiently, and with the
    non-detection of CO and CN, the driving gas that has
    produced the well visible dust cloud around the nucleus of
    Comet Hale-Bopp is still unknown.

Then the “comet” (now just an orbit being drawn in sky, connecting the
dots between the orbit and a real comet located by the NEAT program)
stopped outgassing for over a year.
(http://www.zetatalk.com/halebopp/hb000038.htm)

    The problem of automatic image detection have
    previously been solved by the Spacewatch program
    at Kitt Peak (Tom Gehrels et al.). Recognition of
    main-belt objects and the measurement of accurate
    positions is entirely automatic. The NEAT program
    (a joint undertaking of the Jet Propulsion Lab and
    the U.S. Air Force) is similarly able to do things
    automatically. These two programs produce a lot of
    positions each month (15000+) and it would not be
    possible to identify and measure so many objects
    manually. You can check out links to both programs
    via the Minor Planet Center's NEO Page:
        Gareth Williams, Minor Planet Center

This orbit manipulation caused the JPL to have the “comet” leaping away
from Jupiter when it passed that gravitational giant
(http://www.zetatalk.com/halebopp/hb000036.htm).

    Perturb Away from Jupiter

    On May 28, '96 JPL posted new orbital elements for HB, which
    when placed into my Skymap program come up the a RA
    and Dec for that date of

           May 28, '96     RA: 19h31m44s   Dec: 15.9.20 S

    Presumably HB was observed to be there, else why the need to
    correct NASA's Feb 22, '96 orbital elements. Then on June
    27, '96 JPL came back and posted new orbital elements.
    Presumably they had observed HB changing position, and thus
    the need for new elements. When I place the June 27, '96
    elements into my Skymap and compare the RA and Dec to where
    the observed position of HB on May 28, '96 would have placed
    it, I find the mythical HB moving firther away from Jupiter, at
    a time when it is passing Jupiter.

          May 28, '96     RA: 19h0m10s    Dec: 12.21.35 S
          Jun 27, '96     RA: 19h0m9s     Dec: 12.17.4 S

    Do comets lurch away from their perturbing influences, the giant
    Jupiter?

No wonder the Hubble pictures were withheld
(http://www.zetatalk.com/halebopp/hb000039.htm).

    Article: <19961103120135.29f49ce0.in@headsongs.com>
    From: skip <skip@headsongs.com>
    Subject: [ART] Hale Bopp Weirdness Update
    Date: Sun, 3 Nov 1996 11:59:59 +700

    Well, another month has gone by and still no pictures of the
    comet from the Hubble Space Telescope. The only picture from
    HST of the comet is from October of LAST YEAR! Many
    pictures of the comet from earth-based scopes were were
    'accidently deleted' from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory site
    and although they promised to replace them, the last picture
    posted there is from May. They have 130 pictures from between
    July and October of last year and only 5 between February
    and May of this year. And after May - NONE! Compare this to
    the smaller and much less spectacular comet from last year
    (Hayukatake) which has 1000 pictures on the JPL site.
    Something very strange is going on here. See for yourself:

        Hale-Bopp image archive:
        http://newproducts.jpl.nasa.gov/comet/images.html

        Hyakutake image archive:
        http://newproducts.jpl.nasa.gov/comet/hyakutake/

    Many astronomers seem to think that Hale Bopp is the
    brightest comet to come around since the 1500's. How come
    I can't find one recent (Fall 96) picture of Hale Bopp through
    a large telescope? The pictures through small telescopes
    that are available look very strange. Check out these
    pictures take by amateur astronomers on Sky And
    Telescope Magazine's website:

        http://www.skypub.com/comets/hb06.html

    If anyone sees any pictures of HaleBopp from this fall
    through a large telescope on the net somewhere, please
    send me the link. Thanks.

        Skip

Then the “orbit” was connected to a REAL comet which was about to become
visible by outgassing, and Chris, apparently asleep up until then and
looking for a claim to fame, decided to throw a party at my house.
(Snicker, snicker, snicker.)