link to Home Page

Re: Shepherds of the Sheep of sci.astro

In Article < d1YB6.19014$TW.87739@tor-nn1.netcom.ca> Greg Neill wrote:
> - A brief empirical examination of the supposed location
>   of her incoming object shows it is not there.
> - Her orbital mechanics do not coincide with any physical
>   model.

So you went to an observatory and looked at the Zeta coordinates for
April 15th?  What observatory was this, Greg.  Please do give us the
details.  It was stated, in my first posting where these reports were
given, that it required an OBSERVATORY level scope to see this inbound
object “without question” at this time.  Did you do that, for your
empirical examination?  And in regard to orbital mechanics needing to
coincide with a physical model in order to be taken seriously, the Zetas
wish to reply.

    Which physical model do you wish to cling to, for the
    moment, Greg, all other possibilities put aside.  The
    one where your Universe is expanding, or is it
    contracting, at the present time?  Seems your scientists
    had to do an about face just this past year on that one.
    Or is it the smug assurance that gravity is understood,
    yet your scientists are reporting that their probes are
    acting oddly, not according to calculations, just this
    past year, and that there are factors they do not
    understand.  But then one could step back through the
    recent history of man to a few hundred years ago when
    the Earth was flat and all who said otherwise were
    attacked to the point of being burned at the stake.
    And the Sun orbited the Earth, and you dast not
    question that model or you were possessed by the Devil.
    You think the Dark Ages are past?  They exist in
    ANY MAN who refuses to even consider an alternative
    to what is currently the model being blessed by those
    in power.  It exists in ANY GROUP that has independent
    thought squelched by ridicule.  We also are not discussing
    theory here, we’re discussing empirical observation,
    which you did NOT do to the level to be able to counter
    the very serious reports given on what was sighted on
    February 7, 2001 and following dates.  Are you afraid to
    take a serious look?
            ZetaTalk™