link to Home Page

Re: What the Zetas SAID re Hale-Bopp

Article: <5hgm9l$kr0@dfw-ixnews11.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: What the Zetas SAID re Hale-Bopp
Date: 28 Mar 1997 14:57:57 GMT

In article <5h9av0$4at$1@calvin.risq.qc.ca> Greg Neill writes:
>> That eccentricity change is now explained, as the REAL
>> comet the orbit was being prepared for HAS a tighter
>> eccentricity!
>> ZetaTalk[TM]
>
> I mean, seriously, by moving an orbital position by some 3
> arcseconds .. you expect us to believe that a fictitious orbit
> just happens to line up with a real one that magically appeared
> out of nowhere and just happens to have the identical orbit?
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

Arc MINUTES, Greg. In one month, between May 28, 1996 and June 27, 1996, when some 936 observations had been made up until May 28 and an additional 72 observations were made between May 28 and June 27, JPL moved the orbit so that what would have been a comet at that orbit at that time moved 3 arc minutes AWAY form Jupiter. Proving that this was not a real comet being tracked at that time, but a paper orbit moving between the nova and the real comet we see now.

In article <5h9av0$4at$1@calvin.risq.qc.ca> Greg Neill writes:
> Further, the magically appearing comet just happens to have
> all the same exceptionally rare properties that were ballyhooed
> for the supposedly false comet?
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

You mean like Hyakutake last year? So rare that Hyakutake last year puts this comet being called Hale-Bopp to shame?

In article <5h9av0$4at$1@calvin.risq.qc.ca> Greg Neill writes:
> It is exceedingly unlikely that this thing just magically
> appeared in exactly the right orbit, with exactly the right
> properties. And if it was already known to exist back when
> Hale-Bopp was discovered, it would have been in exactly
> the same spot, following the same orbit.
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

New comets are discovered every year! Why does it have to be an existing comet already having been discovered? You hear about the Hubble explaining details from distance galaxies, yet it couldn't find comets before amateur astronomers do? The NEAT program tracks 15,000 dark moving objects, but it can't locate new comets long before amateur astronomers do?

In article <5h9av0$4at$1@calvin.risq.qc.ca> Greg Neill writes:
>> Hale-Bopp is nothing more than a distant star, and will draw
>> no closer. .. By 1996 or 1997, the supposed arrival time of
>> Hale-Bopp, the truth will be well known.
>> ZetaTalk[TM]
>
> So, now we all know the truth: Hale-Bopp is a beautifull
> comet, and your whole conspiracy nonsense has been
> thoroughly and utterly destroyed.
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

That ZetaTalk is dated August, 1995 when what was being pointed to WAS a nova. And I would have to say, given all the web sites and discussions on usenets regarding Hale-Bopp oddities, that the truth IS well known.