link to Home Page

Re: Nancy Now and Then (2)

Article: <5hgl8h$fg8@sjx-ixn8.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Nancy Now and Then (2)
Date: 28 Mar 1997 14:40:17 GMT

In article <MPG.d9d9fd036d50b0498969e@news.connect.ab.ca> Paul Campbell
writes:
> On March 14, after looking at your chart located at
> http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03y.htm
> I discovered that you had placed Orion on the wrong side of
> the Sun.
>
> On March 16, 1997 the zetas responded with a statement that
> even contradicts your stupid map because they wrote...
>> (Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
>> Orion is very close to being DIRECTLY behind the Sun
>
> Please answer as to why on your map, Orion is located on the
> wrong side of the Sun?
> scopedr@connect.ab.ca (Paul Campbell)

Oh, Paul, you honey! You've done it again! Indeed, on the Point of Passage diagram there's a little box with a red arrow saying "toward Orion, Taurus, and Aries", and this arrow is pointing in the direction the retrograde 12th is assuming as it enters the Point of Passage, IMPLYING THAT IF ONE FOLLOWED THE ARROW OUT THEY WOULD FIND ORION, ETC. Therein lies my error, as that's NOT where those constellations are located. When I checked this out in SkyMap, I found Orion very close to being directly behind the Sun on May 15, 2003, with Taurus and Aries to the right of Orion. But when I drew the little box I absentmindedly copied the direction of the arrow.

I'll fix that little box, and all should be well. You've done mankind and womankind a service here, Paul! Thanks ever so.