link to Home Page

Re: Nancy, deformed frogs, what gives ?

Article: <5gica7$g6d@sjx-ixn10.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Nancy, deformed frogs, what gives ?
Date: 17 Mar 1997 03:03:35 GMT

In article: <01bc2ef8$9cd05f80$2d7d6c9b@edavis.ssb.com> Edward Davis
writes:
> Is Nancy correct ? Are these deformed frogs increasing as a
> result of stellar radiation and forces from the 12th planet ?
> "Edward Davis" <edward_davis@ins.com>

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Where pesticides or medications or radiation can create deformities, there are several signals that the deformed frogs on the increase are NOT due to pesticide damage. Deformities from radiation happen in those exposed, such as residents near Chernobyl. Deformities from medications happen to those who are subjected to the medication, such as the Thalidomide babies. Deformities from pesticides happen in ponds subjected to runoff from sprayed fields. These deformed frogs are found in remote and unaffected areas, NOT related to agricultural practices.

The factors influencing their genetic abnormalities comes NOT from the 12th Planet directly, but from the core of the Earth, which is swirling around in response to the approaching 12th. A recent crop circle, one interpreted to be a DNA double strand, is in fact to speak to you of this occurrence. Parts of your Earth's core have begun to move in sync with the core of the 12th, as ALL bodies in your Solar System affect each other. Thus you are seeing magnetic diffusion, a slowing rotation, white buffalo calves, and oceans warming from the bottom up!
(End ZetaTalk[TM])