link to Home Page

Re: Nancy Now and Then (2)

Article: <5g955o$5kr@dfw-ixnews6.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Nancy Now and Then (2)
Date: 13 Mar 1997 15:06:32 GMT

In article <MPG.d8c993445bdc48e989693@news.connect.ab.ca> Paul Campbell
writes:
>> Help me out here, Paul. The reason I had that graphic state,
>> originally, that the last point on the path was "Point of
>> Passage" was because it seems to me that IS where folks
>> will find it in the last days. It passes between the Earth
>> and the Sun. Look at that scary diagram at the Point of
>> Passage diagram
>> http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03y.htm
>> saquo@ix.netcom.com
>
> I thought the Zetas were supposed to have this planet pinned
> down to the last arc second. At least that is what you claimed
> as the Zetas had themselves located as well as the scientific
> community. It was only up to the general public to located
> the 12th planet. Wasn't it?
> scopedr@connect.ab.ca (Paul Campbell)

The Zetas DO know where it is, that's not the problem. They're trying to answer questions THROUGH ME. Help me be more effective in translating the concept I got from them. Take a look at that diagram. See how the 12th comes up from below the ecliptic, at a 32 degree angle, almost exactly between the Earth and the Sun.. At that angle, the 12th seems to be coming STRAIGHT AT the Earth, though it in fact is passing between the Earth and the Sun, they roaring over the head of the Earth's North Pole (and thus causing the magnetic tip of its North Pole AWAY from the 12th).

At that angle, given that path, would it not seem from someone looking out from Earth that the 12th was coming straight at the Earth? How would that 32 degree angle change, then, to the viewer? Did you look at that diagram? I could talk for hours trying to verbally explain it, but a glance would explain the situations so much better! Would you place that 32 degrees a bit lower or higher, given the drama portrayed, in the last weeks?