link to Home Page

Re: 12th Planet - any photos ?

Article: <5fhkos$9ee@dfw-ixnews7.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: 12th Planet - any photos ?
Date: 4 Mar 1997 17:05:32 GMT

In article <5fddt7$jpq@nntp1.u.washington.edu> Lamont Granquist writes:
>> Who said it was a few dozen AU away? The Zetas never
>> got badgered into giving its current distance, during all Lamont
>> Granquist's attempts.
>> saquo@ix.netcom.com
>
> No, but I proved that nothing bound to the solar system due in 6
> years could be more than a few dozen AU away.
> lamontg@nospam.washington.edu

You didn't prove anything. After stating that a comet/planet would either go at the same steady slow pace when approaching the Solar System and passing through it, or alternatively going at the same high speed upon approach that it has when passing through the Solar System, you then made a pronouncement. You're disinforming, Lamont, and that was your intention all along. The Zetas have said that the formulas you use to describe the comet like behaviour of little balls of ice won't work on the 12th Planet at all.

The Zetas have also said you are NOT their spokesperson on this matter, for the above stated reason. You didn't lose your temper on the sci.astro message board, using the f*** word and calling me a bitch in successive postings on this matter, for no reason, especially when you had to come back and admit you were wrong and the Zetas right on the issue. You were frustrated in your attempts to weave a lie. If you say you didn't do this, I've webbed all my postings so folks can just go back and read all about it. They can draw their own conclusions. These webbed postings are at:

http://www.zetatalk.com/usenet/use00000.htm