link to Home Page

Re: IN SYMPATHY to the Hale-Bopp Cooperative

Article: <5fhjrk$3p2@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: IN SYMPATHY to the Hale-Bopp Cooperative
Date: 4 Mar 1997 16:49:56 GMT

In article <5ffvd5$be@news.Hawaii.Edu> David Tholen writes:
> Nancy writes:
>> 1. Don Yeoman of JPL
>> 3. Don Yeoman of JPL
>
> I see you're still having trouble with names. You called David
> Rath "Ron Drath", you called Jim Scotti "Kim Scotti", and
> now you're calling Don Yeomans "Don Yeoman". Your
> science is similarly flawed.
> tholen@galileo.ifa.hawaii.edu

I must be getting close to a nerve, as David is fretfully trying to micro-focus to avoid the big picture. J and K are right next to each other on the keyboard, and I note NO ONE ELSE has their typo's taking center stage on a posting from David. In fact, this was his only point here! Did anyone get confused that I was referring to Yeomans when I typed Yeoman? In the context of the postings, NO one was confused. But David is trying to avoid addressing the issues, clearly. Any port in a storm, apparently.