link to Home Page

Re: BIZARRE WEATHER CHANGES

Article: <5fa2s1$jo8@sjx-ixn11.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: BIZARRE WEATHER CHANGES
Date: 1 Mar 1997 20:17:05 GMT

In article <5f4h8l$7pj$1@artemis.backbone.ou.edu> Steve Courton writes:
>> This Weather Watch indicates recent activity only, since 1995
>> . ... This Weather Watch only reports activity that can be
>> considered truly unusual. Typical weather, no matter how
>> extreme, is not listed here. This is to show the recent trends,
>> without clutter.
>> Nancy <saquo@ix.netcom.com>
>
> Weather extremes are common every year. If you consider
> parameters like heat, cold, max. precip., min. precip, snow for
> a 100 year record station then there is a 5% chance each year
> that one of these parameters will be an all time record. Multiply
> that by 10,000+ stations over the world and you will see that
> breaking all time records is commonplace every year.
> courton@nsslsun.nssl.uoknor.edu (Steve Courton)

Steve, it's not just Podunk having the hottest day on July 14th, it's broad areas getting the same thing. It's not just a big snowstorm, its snow falling months early in freak summer snowstorms. It's deluges happening in desert areas, and places all around the world during the same year. It’s the Antarctic ice shelf melting when the AIR has not gotten warmer, except perhaps by a degree! It's all that combined with the incidence of deep earthquakes increasing dramatically, just over the past few years, and magnetic diffusion, and the Earth's slowing rotation, and the heating up of the oceans from the bottom up!

Troubled Times
http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo26j.htm

A Troubled Times member reports: ... I have looked at earthquakes in the range of 550 to 650 km, which is in what is called the transition area of the Mantle. From what I've been able to read so far, this is the area that would separate from the crust as the inner core realigns itself magnetically. I've looked at the data on this back to 1963 to 36 years.

I don't give a damn about Richter Scale since at that depth they rarely show more than 4 to 5 on the Richter Scale, and also since they are almost invariably in the mid Pacific in the neighborhood of the 180 longitude somewhere around -20 latitude to +20 latitude, this is apparently the weakest point in the crust at this time. I've not compiled the data on this part, but it appears that the longitude is starting to spread out beyond the -177 to +177 longitude. I believe this is significant, and should indicate that the break with the crust is loosening on a gradually wider arena, but this is only a suggestion at this point.

Here's the total for 1985 - 1996 quakes per year in the 550-650 km deep range:

Year Deep Quakes
85 139
86 167
87 147
88 134
89 120
90 141
91 128
92 135
93 118
94 152
95 255
96 271 (as of October 27)

Since the Zetas suggest that the event is in the northern region's summer, one might expect that this would be the time when the earth quakes are greater. This is exactly the case. Quakes are 1/3, greater 85-94, in the April to September time as opposed to the October to March time. This accelerates big time after 1994.