link to Home Page

Re: 12th Planet - any photos ?

Article: <5f2s2k$mft@dfw-ixnews9.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: 12th Planet - any photos ?
Date: 27 Feb 1997 02:38:12 GMT

In article <5er49d$3b8@pollux.cmc.ec.gc.ca> Greg Neill writes:
>> 3. it is constantly moving, such that any RA and Dec we
>> give would be misleading rather than helpful,
>
> Its "likely" course? You don't know? Yet you fail to give the
> RA and DEC without luring people to a nonsense filled
> web page. I wonder what *that's* all about?
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

Greg, have you LOOKED at the page I directed you to? It's nothing BUT RA and Dec! It's a grid from SkyMap, showing the coordinates, RA and Dec, showing Orion, showing Taurus and Aries, with red points with various dates along side them, and a line connecting all those red points, and arrows indicating direction. Now, take your damn date, look at the damn chart, and say "it should be about THERE". What am I hiding when the path is indicated from now until 2003 and the grid has RA and Dec indicated on it?

http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03h.htm