link to Home Page

Re: BIZZARE WEATHER CHANGES

Article: <5f2ri0$ofi@sjx-ixn7.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: BIZZARE WEATHER CHANGES
Date: 27 Feb 1997 02:29:20 GMT

In article <slrn5h45a8.lua.ljz@sunspot.tiac.net> Lloyd Zusman writes:
> It is up to us to use our minds and our critical reasoning
> powers to determine whether any kind of "do not fear"
> statement is a coverup or a reassurance. Checking things
> out yourself (such as by using a library) instead of taking
> things at face value from "pompous" scientists or
> frightened alarmists is a good way to do this.
> ljz@asfast.com (Lloyd Zusman)

Where extreme weather happening in one category or another is not NEW, for there to be multiple and continous occurences is a red flag. Add to this the magnetic diffusion coming from the core of the Earth, heating of the Earth's oceans from the bottom of deep rifts upwards, and slowing rotation, and you've got indications that we're due for another passage of the 12th Planet. Check out the Weather Watch page at:

http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword09e.htm

where Troubled Times has summarized the truly atypical weather for the past couple years. Details, available on linked pages, of course.

This Weather Watch indicates recent activity only, since 1995. Data is summarized by year, with more detail and a cumulative extreme weather map available on the year's individual page. The trends can therefore be seen if one year and then the next is examined, in turn. This Weather Watch only reports activity that can be considered truly unusual. Typical weather, no matter how extreme, is not listed here. This is to show the recent trends, without clutter.