link to Home Page

Re: Hale-Bopp ZIG-ZAG ORBIT

Article <5f1h31$rqo@dfw-ixnews9.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Hale-Bopp ZIG-ZAG ORBIT
Date: 26 Feb 1997 14:24:33 GMT

In article <5evn6e$cc0@pollux.cmc.ec.gc.ca> Greg Neill writes:
> ZetaTalk[TM] wrote:
>> Something the Zetas observed and wanted me to point out.
>> Perturbations are supposed to pull a comet toward the
>> perturbing influence and/or increase its speed - not then
>> push the comet away!
>
> You have just displayed your ignorance of gravitational assist.
> Thank you for playing.
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Gravitational assist displays that perturbation ARE toward the giant object, silly! Our emissary, Nancy, didn't phrase the issue correctly. The first Orbit Elements published by JPL in late May, '96 showed the Hale-Bopp orbit putting the mythical Hale-Bopp as perturbed by Jupiter. This was published on May 28, and gave an observation date as late as May 25 to account for the orbit changes. Then JPL came back on June 27, also reporting very recent observations, but put the orbit OUT FURTHER AWAY FROM JUPITER THAN IT HAD BEEN ON MAY 27, while also moving the mythical comet at a more distant point on June 27, '96.

This equates to your driving along on Highway 66, east to west across the US, viewed on Monday morning at 10:00 AM. Suddenly you disappear from Highway 66 but appear on Highway 40 at 10:05 AM, also driving east to west across the US. This is all being watched continuously by satellite, but when questions are asked as to how your car could have moved from Highway 66 to 40 in a wink, stony silence from those controlling the satellite view is all you get.

The reason for the stony silence in the case of Hale-Bopp is that YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO NOTICE! And didn't. We had to point it out, and are still trying to get you to notice. Hale-Bopp is a fraud, was a nova in '95 and then became whatever they could line the darn orbit up with against the unmapped sky. On occasion a comet, as there are FAR more comets out there than discovered by amateurs, and the Hubble and NEAT program consider them trivial, so many gnats in the sky. When the orbit occults a star or star cluster, or lines up briefly with a new comet the public is unaware of, the newspapers are given articles on Hale-Bopp and the crowing about how glorious Hale-Bopp is on the Usenets becomes frantic. When the orbit is passing black space, all is a hush. The pattern is clear.

This fraud was to get you to look to Sagittarius, not Orion, at this time, as the establishment does NOT know how to tell you about what is coming without threatening their jobs and secure positions. They are in the know, you aren't, so at present they are less uncomfortable than they would be if YOU were also in the know. They come first, bottom line, and you don't count.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])