link to Home Page

Re: EXPLOSIONS - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5ev01t$342@sjx-ixn6.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: EXPLOSIONS - the Zetas Explain
Date: 25 Feb 1997 15:21:33 GMT

In article <5ejig7$8vm@pollux.cmc.ec.gc.ca> Greg Neill writes:
>> (Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
>> Your mistake is in assuming that a single particle controls
>> these phenomena. Light and magnetism are most certainly
>> NOT controlled by a single particle, nor is light controlled
>> by a single light particle, as we have explained, nor is
>> magnetism controlled by a single subatomic particle.
>> (End ZetaTalk[TM])
>
> If the above is your contention, then you are way, way off base.
> The photon rules electromagnetism. I defy you to prove otherwise.
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Lets take the familiar example you were exposed to in grade school. Magnets. They obviously have magnetism, just are not emitting light. Your need to cling to outmoded concepts is akin to where modern man was a few centuries ago - the world divided into air, matter, energy, and soul. You're a bright guy, Greg, so we are assuming this need to over simplify is due to the stress of debating ourselves. Understandable. Perhaps by now you've recovered and can continue the debate.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])