link to Home Page

The SHEPHERDS Have Spoken

Article: <5es9pj$pk8@sjx-ixn3.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: The SHEPHERDS Have Spoken
Date: 24 Feb 1997 14:49:23 GMT

You've got your orders! DON'T read postings based on YOUR decision, take orders from the self-appointed Shepherds who will TELL you what postings to read. DON'T use YOUR own logic in evaluating the postings, listen to the self-appointed Shepherds who will TELL you what your conclusions should be. DON'T look at the web sites based on YOUR own query of the many search engines on the web, look only to those selected web sites developed by the Shepherds which will TELL you what Hale-Bopp looks like!

In article <330FC7E5.6560@geocities.com> Kevin Jumg writes