link to Home Page

Re: Nancy/Zetas

Article: <5ehr7q$krq@dfw-ixnews8.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Nancy/Zetas
Date: 20 Feb 1997 15:39:38 GMT

In article <5eg0iu$er6@nntp1.u.washington.edu> Lamont Granquist writes:
>> Your clarification posting says that you are assuming a
>> consistent speed for the comet behavior of the 12th Planet
>
> Okay, fine. I did more accurate calculations. The 12th planet
> is now under 18.7 AU from the sun, travelling at under
> 9.7 km/sec. When it reaches the Earth in 6 years it will be
> travelling at under 42.2 km/sec and it's average velocity
> will have been under 14.0 km/sec. Happy now? It went
> from under 50 AU for my back-of-the-envelope calculation
> to under 18.7 AU via one that took into account how the
> velocity was changing.
> lamontg@nospam.washington.edu

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Ah so, and we can surely trust your calculations THIS time, can't we! You have NO intention of helping the readership find this monster traveling planet, arriving from Orion for its periodic 3,657 year loop through your Solar System. We are not discussing speed or distance with this man, as he is not to be trusted, as his prior postings indicated.
(End ZetaTalk[TM]

In article <5eg0iu$er6@nntp1.u.washington.edu> Lamont Granquist writes:
> Nothing that is gravitationally bound to our solar system
> and is due at the Earth's orbit in 6 years can be further away
> than 18.7 AU.
> lamontg@nospam.washington.edu

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Based on what? Your human understanding of how gravity works? You can't even explain why a comet would logically form the mirror part of a large ellipse, while out in space where you can't observe it, yet this is one of your so-called laws! Flies in the face of logic but you teach it to your young!

We agree with NONE of your calculations, nor do we support your acting as a spokesperson on the behavior of the 12th Planet. Your motives are to disinform, not assist, and this should be clear to anyone who has read your prior postings on this matter.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])