link to Home Page

Re: Tholen Caught DOCTORING Hale-Bopp Images! - 1

Article: <5egndv$6vv@dfw-ixnews8.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Tholen Caught DOCTORING Hale-Bopp Images! - 1
Date: 20 Feb 1997 05:28:31 GMT

In article <5ecvck$m5k@pollux.cmc.ec.gc.ca> Greg Neill writes:
> http://www.pe.net/~minnie/drath.html
> this particular site and author were thoroughly
> debunked some weeks ago, if I'm not mistaken.
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

The Shramek FALSE image was debunked. Remember when David Tholen complained that Shramek was using one of HIS images, had lifted his image and modified it to show that stupid fake "companion" thing? Well, by doing so, David Tholen offered HIS image as a basis of comparison, and it came under close scrutiny! Lo and behold, what popped out but stretching and overlays and thumbnail prints and SEAMS where the Hale-Bopp image was put into the sky where it (as we know) WASN'T. Backwards and forwards, in many ways, Tholen's image was DOCTORED BY THOLEN. This info is beyond any debunking of the Sharmek image, it's debunking the Hale-Bopp story line!

Just one more piece of proof that Hale-Bopp is a fraud! Just as the Zetas have been saying, all along.