link to Home Page

Re: Hale-Bopp THEN and NOW (1-6)

Article: <5ebbja$c6n@sjx-ixn2.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Hale-Bopp THEN and NOW (1-6)
Date: 18 Feb 1997 04:35:54 GMT

In article <5e8f4m$qn4@news.ccit.arizona.edu> Jim Scotti writes:
>> Everyone called the nucleus something different! How
>> could you track motion of the nucleus if no one was agreeing
>> whether it was a bright spot, a dark place, or whatever? This
>> is documented on the Troubled Times web site, and I've
>> included the page contents below:
>
> So there is, according to you, a giant conspiracy which has
> astronomers running around in trench coats threatening
> colleagues to be silent and none of them are coming forward?
> There have to be hundreds or even thousands of us in on this
> conspiracy. The conspiracy has to extend to the 10s of
> thousands of amateur astronomers all over who have looked
> at this comet since it was discovered.
> jscotti@LPL.Arizona.EDU (Jim Scotti)

You've got people looking at a STAR at the horizon. A star! There was a newspaper article a couple weeks ago here in San Francisco that instructs folks to, and I quote,

"To see Hale-Bopp now, Bay Area residents should find a dark place away from city lights and look directly east at about 6 a.m. .. It will look like a fuzzy star about 20 degrees above the horizon - or about three widths of one's own fist at arm's length. Because the comet's tail is extended roughly away from Earth during the current portion of its orbit, it does not yet look very long."

The clever orbit has the "comet" pointed in such a way that it won't ever GET a tail! So hey guys, if you saw a star on the horizon, Hale-Bopp is real. Sure!

Now I ask you, who WOULDN'T see something that looked like a star with those precise directions! The folks who try to follow the ephemerides just fall silent if they don't see it, sure the problem is THEIRS, as folks like David Knisley and David Tholen and NASA and JPL and all keep crowing about it! And for those folks who say they saw it, and even think they saw it, since the description of "it" was all over the map, hey, that's easy to say! Look at the number of Hindu's who saw the Gamesh statute weep tears of milk! Look how many folks see an image of Mother Mary at those places where she's supposed to appear. Look how many people thought Ronald Reagan was a great president and was leading the country even when word got out that he had to have tape marks on the floor on the way to the lectern or got lost, and had to read from cards over the phone to get a message straight. People want to believe their leadership is telling them the truth, and are gullible as a result.

The media has been parroting the story fed to them by NASA and JPL and the IAU, and why would they NOT? NASA and JPL and the big observatories are staffed with folks who have security clearances, and, as the Zetas said, agree to this as a CONDITION OF HAVING THEIR JOBS. To say nothing of what happens to someone who breaks the clearance oaths. You don't think conspiracies can be perp'd on the people? The last time this issue came up, the Zetas wrote the Conspiracy topic. Time to repost this.

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM] on Conspiracies)
Conspiracies are integral to all 3rd Density existence, as it is natural for intelligent species to attempt to mold the world around them to their liking. A conspiracy is simply a manipulation of the world done in a covert manner, rather than an open attempt to manipulate. In this the 3rd Density entity is attempting to better their chances at success, since those upon whom the conspiracy is foisted are not aware that a manipulation is underway. Humans often assume that a conspiracy needs certain components such as smoke filled back rooms and encrypted communications, but conspiracies take place in such humble places as the family kitchen or the school yard where youngsters play. A wink and a whisper are all that is required, and a conspiracy is in process!

Conspiracies exist in human society, as in all 3rd Density societies where entities are sorting out their orientation to be either Service-to-Self or Service-to-Other, as they are an extension of the desire to manipulate others. Wanting to take a larger share, or wanting to conceal actions that one would be punished for, or wanting to foist a pretense upon others - all these desires lead to conspiracies. Grand conspiracies that get recorded in history books are rare, but the conspiratorial process is common, a daily affair for most humans, in fact. Conspiracies succeed on the small scale, and encourage those who lean strongly in the Service-to-Self orientation to try them on a larger scale. How successful have they been? Secrets of interest worldwide to all peoples have been kept, for decades, even when known by a large number of individuals who would just love to tell the truth. Examples of the success of such conspiracies are:

(End ZetaTalk[TM] on Conspiracies)