link to Home Page

Re: Hale-Bopp THEN and NOW (1-6)

Article: <5ebbmt$sq6@sjx-ixn3.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Hale-Bopp THEN and NOW (1-6)
Date: 18 Feb 1997 04:37:49 GMT

In article <5e8gd4$qn4@news.ccit.arizona.edu> Jim Scotti writes:
> As usual Nancy misses the point. Hale-Bopp is not a first time
> comet - it has been through the inner solar system before, the
> last time, about 4,200 years ago.
> jscotti@LPL.Arizona.EDU (Jim Scotti)

(ZetaTalk[TM])
Oh, and how do you KNOW that, Jim. The public has been wondering about that, with only David Tholen's elitist mutterings about the explanation being shared among the privileged. Please do share, as David would not. Apparently, so sure was he of the reception that the explanation had to remain hidden. We're being sarcastic, of course.

Be specific. Allow the readership to understand what goes into your statements. After all, you're here to lead, are you not? It's not a secret, it is? It's not so difficult to understand that only those educated and working at Harvard are allowed to know and understand, it is?

Pray tell us, Jim, just HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!
(End ZetaTalk[TM])