link to Home Page

Re: ENERGY WAVES - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5e7oln$sqf@dfw-ixnews12.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: ENERGY WAVES - the Zetas Explain
Date: 16 Feb 1997 19:54:31 GMT

In article <5e60j2$1i3@pollux.cmc.ec.gc.ca> Greg Neill writes:
>> What occurs at the point that freezing water turns to ice is that
>> subatomic particles trapped within each water particle are
>> encouraged to move into areas formerly occupied by heat.
>
> Unfortunately (for you), the spectrographic evidence shows
> that the electrons are all in essentially the same place before
> and after freezing. They haven't moved anywhere.
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Human have recently become aware of atoms clustering into molecules due to shared electronic, but are unaware of the NUMBER of subatomic particles that comprise the spectrum which they term electron, to say nothing of the number of subatomic particles they are unaware of altogether. More than electrons are involved in bonding, as those scientists puzzling over molecular arrangements would be likely to confirm. Molecular structure does not make sense if one only assumes the electron to be the glue.

Of COURSE the spectrograph shows the same number of electrons whizzing about! Did we say that the number had increased? We did NOT. Take a snap shot of dancing partners on a dance floor during a waltz. Take a snap shot during a square dance. Count the bodies. Same situation here.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])