link to Home Page

Re: Orbital Elements for the 12th Planet

Article: <5e58v1$681@sjx-ixn4.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Orbital Elements for the 12th Planet
Date: 15 Feb 1997 21:14:09 GMT

In article <01bc1a89$73b33f60$8b4f22cf@scopedr.connect.ab.ca>
Paul Campbell writes:
> The 12th planet's orbit has an elliptical shape. With a 3,600
> year period. To have such, it's orbit must be highly eliptical.
> How then is it possible to have the 12th planet enter from
> Orion and leave in Sagittarius. That's in the opposite side of
> the sky, so instead of forming an ellipse it forms more like
> a straight line.
> "Paul Campbell" <scopedr@connect.ab.ca>

Oh, I see your confusion! You're used to comets that do a curve around the Sun, all within your view! If they pass and don't curve very much, hyperbolic, you consider them a one-shot affair. The 12th Planet, due to its great mass and the consequent speed it attains for passage, has a different orbit shape! The Zetas have described this as an arm with a hand raised slightly at the wrist, so that the HAND can be considered the portion of its orbit after its first pass through our Solar System and return for the second pass through our Solar System. The ARM represents the essentially straight path between foci. I'll include a portion of the ZetaTalk on that from the web site Science section.

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM] excerpt from 12th Planet Orbit)
Having passed by the Sun, the 12th Planet now slows. The rate of slowing is dependent on two factors, essentially - its speed and the fact that both its gravitational masters are now behind it. As fast as the 12th Planet picked up speed approaching your Sun, it slows even faster, the nearness of your Sun behind it no small factor in this. Nevertheless, for a traveling planet the size of the 12th Planet, putting on the brakes and turning about is no small matter. It must first come to a stop, which it does in approximately 2 years 3 months after passing your Sun. The 12th Planet's orbit takes it well away from the Sun after passage, so that it moves out a distance equal to 1/4 of the distance between the Sun and its other foci before it slows to a stop. After passing through the Solar System, the 12th Planet moves out on the opposite side some 3.560 times the distance from your Sun to its farthest planet, Pluto, then stops. It then hovers, not moving, essentially, for 3 years 6 months, and then slowly begins a return trip which telescopes or mirrors the voyage out.
(End ZetaTalk[TM] excerpt from 12th Planet Orbit)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM] excerpt from Entry Angle)
The 12th Planet maintains this line of orbit [at 32 degrees] as it leaves the Solar System and travels out. In the scheme of things, this puts a slight lift in the orbit, as though the orbit between the two foci were your arm, extended out from your body, and the part of the orbit past the Sun were your hand. If you lifted your hand at the wrist slightly, ... you would simulate what the 12th Planet's orbit is doing at this point. The 12th Planet maintains this deviation until it again passes your Sun, the second pass. It does not find it necessary to pull away from the Sun on this second pass, as the angle is correct to begin with.

It should be understood that the reason for the deviation in the first place is that the other planets in the Earth's orbital plane are also entering into the equation. The 12th Planet in essence pulls away from this orbital plane, as well as from the Sun. It does not want to move in along side the other planets, it wants to cross quickly at a sharper angle. Thus, the return orbit is comfortable in this regard. Having passed the Sun again on the second pass, and moving far enough from the Sun and the planets in the orbital plane to feel free of their influence, the 12th Planet again begins to listen to the second foci. Thus, it again makes a parabolic curve to head straight toward the second foci. Here the 12th Planet is somewhat further from the Sun than the measurement we have mentioned for the approach, as the second foci is farther away and has less influence at this point.
(End ZetaTalk[TM] excerpt from Entry Angle)