link to Home Page

Re: nancy, are you afraid?

Article: <5e5927$ruj@dfw-ixnews4.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: nancy, are you afraid?
Date: 15 Feb 1997 21:15:51 GMT

In article: <5e2pdn$5ca@pollux.cmc.ec.gc.ca> Greg Neill writes:
>> (Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
>> 1. she does not speak this language except in, shall we say,
>> broken math
>
> Nancy, speak in broken math then. Let your much vaunted
> mental feedback loop fix the bent bits. Please provide an
> example of where mathematices has deficiencies of a nature
> that would prevent the posting of things like:
>
> a) Current distance to the supposed twelfth planet.
> b) Current coordinates of same.
> c) A simple function approximating the repulsive
> gravitational force component.
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

a) can be extropolated from what the Zetas have already said about the distance between the 12th Planets two foci as 18.724 times the distance from the Sun to Pluto, it's periodicy of 3,657 years, and it's speed as it passed throught the Solar System within 3 months. I should think these numbers would set the calculating finger of those astronmers heavily versed in human math to twitching! Let THEM figure it out in math terms humans speaking fluent math can understand. That ain't me.
b) the current coordinates of the 12th Planet can be gotten from the Path graphic at
http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03h.htm
c) sorry, the Zetas have said this cannot be described in your math language as you lack the terms for concepts they are aware of. They DID give details stating that the repulsion force has a sharper curve up than gravity, though set in later than gravity.