link to Home Page

Re: Nancy/Zetas

Article: <5e24bb$n6d@dfw-ixnews8.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Nancy/Zetas
Date: 14 Feb 1997 16:36:59 GMT

In article <01bc1a04$55c69400$e74d22cf@scopedr.connect.ab.ca>
Paul Campbell writes:
> Just to clear the air here the 12th planet is presently 135.5
> AU distant. This is based on my orbital elements as follows:
>

> Date May 1.000, 2003
> Perihelion .75au
> eccentricity 10
> node 190
> Arguement of Perihelion 0 degrees
> inclination 11 degrees

> "Paul Campbell" <scopedr@connect.ab.ca>

Just to clear the air - these are PAUL'S numbers, not the Zetas. The Zetas have not said how far out the 12th Planet is at present, and my guess is that they have no plans to do so until they are speaking to a more serious group. And as I have said, the 12th Planet does not move in the pattern you are used to seeing with tiny balls of ice. It is 4 times the size of the Earth, per the Zetas, and has 23 times the mass of the Earth. It is at the current time moving up from its normal 11 degree inclination, more like 6 degrees as I mentioned earlier, will ride at the ecliptic for a time and then plunge 32 degrees below the ecliptic just prior to its passage between the Earth and Sun May 15, 2003 or a few days later. I drew the view of its approach, if one were looking out from Earth toward Orion, on a SkyMap image of Orion, Taurus and Aries, all points marked with dates. This can be found at the Troubled Times web site at:

http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03h.htm

In article: <5dvl7c$o26$1@artemis.backbone.ou.edu> Steve Courton writes:
>> ALL objects obey the same laws of Physics. If your planet
>>> is coming within 6 years it must be within 50 AU.
>>> courton@nsslsun.nssl.uoknor.edu (Steve Courton)
>>>
>> (Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
>> Pardon? And what law of physics is that? A speed limit?
>> A speed limit out in space, where there is so little matter
>> about that friction does not become a problem.
>> (End ZetaTalk[TM])
>
> If it is moving too slow it would be forced into a closer orbit.
> If it was moving too fast it would leave the solar system.
> You made the claim on how many years it takes for your
> 12th planet to orbit the sun. It is then easy to calculate the
> potential orbits for your planet.
> courton@nsslsun.nssl.uoknor.edu (Steve Courton)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
What a know it all! The way this child talks, you'd think that human science wasn't learning anything NEW these days, was experiencing no SURPRISES, wasn't learning from their probes NEW INFORMATION that they were formerly unaware of, wasn't locating planets with long elliptical orbits in solar systems just RECENTLY seen by the Hubble, hadn't changed their BASE ASSUMPTIONS on how matter and energy relate within the last 50 years due to that upstart Einstein's impetuousness. Tisk. Posting from school and with a completely closed mind.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])