link to Home Page

Re: ENERGY WAVES - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5e245b$1km@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: ENERGY WAVES - the Zetas Explain
Date: 14 Feb 1997 16:33:47 GMT

In article <5dtjau$2r7@pollux.cmc.ec.gc.ca>Greg Neill writes:
> No, I believe that we are in disagreement. You believe that
> water's behavior during freezing is due to heat particles
> rushing out of the area of the nucleus and taking up more
> room in the outer fringes of the atom. I am saying that the
> behavior is due to the particular electric charge distribution
> which exists in the water molecule.
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

Greg, that's NOT what the Zetas said! They said the heat altogether leaves the area, not just the area of the atom. After the heat leaves, orbiting subatomic particles are more inclined to orbit more than one nucleus, binding these together. I believe you and the Zetas are more or less saying the same thing!