link to Home Page

Re: Nancy/Zetas

Article: <5dcqel$5su@dfw-ixnews4.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Nancy/Zetas
Date: 6 Feb 1997 14:39:17 GMT

In article <5d7f0s$ppl@electra.saaf.se> Paul Schlyter writes:
> there's a newsgroup, sci.astro.amateur, which Nancy also has
> tried to invade a few times. Each time she received few
> told to stop, which they fortunately did. Soon she got no
> wanted, she left that newsgroup.
> pausch@electra.saaf.se (Paul Schlyter)

Actually, I stopped posting on sci.astro.amateur because Bill Owen of JPL pointed out to me that the amateurs invariably read sci.astro ALSO, so dual posting is not necessary. Regarding your claim that I only seek attention. I could get mountains more attention on alt.alien.visitors, which I HAVE posted on in the past, during 1995 for instance, very heavily in fact. I have a base of fans there begging for me to do so, in fact. So why am I in sci.astro instead? Not due to seeking attention, but rather in an attempt to correct an injustice. As I have repeatedly said, the Hale-Bopp conspirators, the same group who continue to suppress information on Planet X, a.k.a. the 12th Planet, are telling all of humanity EXCEPT FOR THEIR PRECIOUS SWEET BUTTS that the mythical Hale-Bopp is the danger, NOT the 12th Planet.

  1. Pointing to the wrong side of the heavens, Sagittarius rather than Orion
  2. Claiming that Hale-Bopp has a 3-4,000 year cycle (like the 12th)
  3. Leaning on astronomers who want to tell the truth
  4. Harassing the public (i.e. Paul Schlyter's personal e-mail)
  5. Meanwhile making arrangements for their own safety!