link to Home Page

Re: Nancy/Zetas

Article: <5dcq7h$3bt@dfw-ixnews9.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Nancy/Zetas
Date: 6 Feb 1997 14:35:29 GMT

Here we have David and Paul pretending to fight. They did this once before, too, at the end of a months long sci.asto debate that went over the 1995 holiday season, the Re: Ephermerides - the Zetas Explain debate thread. I pointed out at the end of that debate that David and Paul and Thomas Randall were contradicting each other, but FAILING TO CORRECT EACH OTHER. However, they leapt on every possibility of a contradiction in the ZetaTalk postings, proving that they were working together. After that Paul and David instituted a thread that went on for weeks, wherein they degenerated into "did not", "did too", "did not", "did too". I certainly hope they don't go into this frenzy again, as no one will be fooled!