link to Home Page

Re: Nancy's "productivity" ...

Article: <5dcpte$4f2@sjx-ixn10.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Nancy's "productivity" ...
Date: 6 Feb 1997 14:30:06 GMT

In article <32F5BFB6.5594@sni.de>
>> Of course, I do spend a lot of hours attending to all of this,
>> putting in 18 hour days when my job is included in the mix.
>
> What job? My one usually doesn't allow me to spend hours
> in sci.astro.
> Volker Hetzer <hetzer.abg@sni.de>

Well, you're probably not on the computer at 4:30 AM with your first cup of coffee and pulling the dust cover over it at 10:00 PM, either. All my personal time goes for this effort, and I do mean ALL, weekends included. You probably do things like play cards, or sleep as long as you can in the morning, or watch TV, or go for long walks, or sit around the table and natter on for hours with your friends, or go to ball games, or tinker with a hobby. That kind of stuff. I give the issue of the 12th Planet and the fact that people aren't being told the truth priority over activities like that. It's as simple as that. I worry about what people will do, how they'll fare, how their little children will fare when the food runs out and the lights are out but good, and somehow playing cards seems like a waste of time! Silly me!