link to Home Page

Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5dcq4r$5qa@dfw-ixnews4.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain
Date: 6 Feb 1997 14:34:03 GMT

In article <5d2bj2$i5f@pollux.cmc.doe.ca> Greg Neill writes:
> Nancy (saquo@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
>> (Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
>> you cannot EXPLAIN auroras adequately. You've INVENTED
>> a light ray source to support your theory, which is an invention!
>> (End ZetaTalk[TM])
>
> what you claim is an invented source of light is in fact a
> discovered one. Atoms emit light when energetically
> stimulated.
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Greg, take your experiments out of their protected and enclosed little boxes and put them into the atmosphere. Do they still work? No! Please describe what you're talking about then you say "energetically stimulated". Stimulated by what? What is stimulated by the first what?
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

>>> I would contest this with the simple fact that cameras,
>>> photocells, CCDs, and a plethora of other light detectors
>>> have no 'brain' to perform your alleged 'filtering', yet they
>>> confirm the effects witnessed by eye.
>>> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)
>>
>> (Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
>> Are you under the illusion that your cameras see EVERYTHING
>> that exists? You have designed these devices to register what
>> YOU can see.
>
> Devices have been designed to register *more* than what the
> eye sees. That's the point of things like sensitive CCD detectors,
> IR film, ultraviolet detectors, x-ray detectors, radios, etc.
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
We're wearing down in this conversation because you're not willing to admit that humans DO NOT KNOW for sure what causes auroras, and most certainly you're not willing to admit that our explanation it better than the current popular human explanation.

The only relevance cameras have to the aurora subject is your claim that as they can record an aurora then magnetism must be involved! It's not involved! Cameras are designed to record light in the spectrum your eye can see. Your eye records light, and the camera records light. So? What do x-ray devices or radios have to do with auroras? You've digressed here in an attempt to avoid admitting that we're right and you're wrong.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])