link to Home Page

Re: Orbital Elements for the 12th Planet

Article: <5d0epu$7an@dfw-ixnews6.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Orbital Elements for the 12th Planet
Date: 1 Feb 1997 22:06:54 GMT

In article <5cqv07$11a0$1@news.sas.ab.ca> Paul Campbell writes:
>> (Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
>> Which is why the Hale-Bopp conspirators CHOSE a nova
>> in Sagittarius for their fraud. Precisely. It's almost 180
>> degrees away from where the populace SHOULD be looking!
>
> With such a large eccentricity required by the 12th planet to
> enter from Orion and leave towards Sagittarius your 12th planet
> must be moving very fast indeed. This is of course born out by
> your claim that the 12th planet will travel in from the distance
> of Pluto in only 3 months. ... The 12th planet must be hauling
> butt indeed. It has so much speed that once it passes the solar
> system it will never been seen from again.
> scopedr@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca ()

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
It moves in accordance with its size, which as we have stated is in mass 23 times the size of the Earth, but in shape only 4 times the size of the Earth. Unlike planets, which have established their equilibrium after having been trapped into an orbit around a single foci, the 12th Planet acts as a rogue planet, boring straight for the Sun. Where its pace between foci is more sedate, when passing a foci it zooms.

You are quite wrong in your presumption that a cometary body with an approach such as the 12th Planet would not return. This is not a little snowball here, but then, you're wrong about THOSE cometary orbits too!
(End ZetaTalk[TM])