link to Home Page

Re: HALE-BOPP vs 12TH PLANET - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5cmn0o$2dq@dfw-ixnews5.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: HALE-BOPP vs 12TH PLANET - the Zetas Explain
Date: 29 Jan 1997 05:25:44 GMT

In article <5cau47$egm@news.Hawaii.Edu> David Tholen writes:
>> ZETA PREDICTION 1: Since the public has finally been roused and has
>> come to notice that the dramatic pictures of Hale-Bopp, so much on
>> the Internet and in the media in the early days, are now absent
>> without adequate explanation,
>
> It is senseless for you to keep repeating the same incorrect
> claim after it has been shown conclusively that recent pictures
> of Hale-Bopp are not absent from the Internet.
> tholen@ifa.hawaii.edu

I've addressed this very same issue with you before, David, and on this very same message board, sci.astro. Having memory problems? The issue under discussion at the time was the lack of HUBBLE pictures, and this could hardly have been missed. You're micro-focusing again, not even looking at the full post from which you lift a quote! I'll refresh your memory with some excerpts from the web site discussion on this matter at:
http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword900.htm

Article: <19961103120135.29f49ce0.in@headsongs.com>
From: skip <skip@headsongs.com>
Subject: [ART] Hale Bopp Weirdness Update
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 1996 11:59:59 +700

Well, another month has gone by and still no pictures of the comet from the Hubble Space Telescope. The only picture from HST of the comet is from October of LAST YEAR! Many pictures of the comet from earth-based scopes were were 'accidently deleted' from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory site and although they promised to replace them, the last picture posted there is from May. They have 130 pictures from between July and October of last year and only 5 between February and May of this year. And after May - NONE! Compare this to the smaller and much less spectacular comet from last year (Hayukatake) which has 1000 pictures on the JPL site. Something very strange is going on here. See for yourself:

Article <578ipe$54f@sjx-ixn7.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Hale-Bopp - the Zetas PREDICT!
Date: 24 Nov 1996 04:26:22 GMT

Its been such fun watching the Hale-Bopp crowd twist themselves into knots trying to avoid giving the Zetas a prediction win. For instance, the Zetas said Hale-Bopp would be announced as having utterly fragmented, so they didn't follow the plan. Instead they have a massive comet, a monster by anyone's calculation, that was outgassing on the way in to a degree never before seen, announced as &quot;intrinsically bright&quot; by comet center here in the US, Brian Marsden - and no pictures of it for the past 13 months as it AIN'T BRIGHT anymore. Twist and turn :-). Then because the Zetas said that the McNaught 1983 image would be found to be invalid, Brian Marsden found it to be CORRECT, but only by throwing out 90% of the data given to him :-), and thereby inadvertently giving the Zetas a win as they had earlier said he was tossing out the data at a frantic pace in order to have it fit his his mold.

So .. the Zetas want to do some more predicting.

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Since the public has finally been roused and has come to notice that the dramatic pictures of Hale-Bopp, so much on the Internet and in the media in the early days, are now absent without adequate explanation, WE PREDICT that the single individual, the NASA Principal Investigator who has been given exclusive rights to Hubble pictures of Hale-Bopp, will come forward and grant the public a look at these prizes. ...