link to Home Page

Re: Orbital Elements for the 12th Planet

Article: <5cmmet$1tk@dfw-ixnews4.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Orbital Elements for the 12th Planet
Date: 29 Jan 1997 05:16:13 GMT

In article<5cg2p1$ie2$1@news.sas.ab.ca> Paul Campbell writes:
>> As it draws closer, it starts moving into a retrograde orbit,
>> due to the factors outlined by the Zetas, and also drops AWAY
>> from the ecliptic to avoid the outlying planets, the repulsion
>> force thing.
>> http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s31.htm
>>
>> Thus, when it starts zooming through the solar system, it has
>> a 32 degree angle, not 11 degrees. So .. for the orbital elements,
>> you'd probably need at least two - one for the 11 degree angle
>> and counterclockwise orbit (now) and another for the 32
>> degree angle and clockwise, i.e. retrograde, orbit (2003), and
>> maybe a couple for in between when it float up near the ecliptic.
>
> I seem to remember you claiming that the 12th planet only pulls
> away from the sun at the last moment, at a distance of 1.2598
> times the orbital diameter of Pluto and only 9.7 weeks or 68 days
> before closest approach. Since the period of time between 1998
> and 2001 is much more that 9.7 weeks to perihelion an entry
> angle of 11 degrees is applicable.
>
> Question, if the 12th planet is supposed to be 11 degrees south
> of the ecliptic why then, on Nancy's chart, is the 12th planet
> shown at less than one degree during the period of 1998 to
> 2001.
> scopedr@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca ()

Understandable confusion, Paul. I'm handing this over to the big guys.

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Think of a curve ball, Paul, that has several factors affecting its motion at once. It's in a trajectory, so raises slightly, then levels out, then drops. This is motion 1. It has a spin that was put on the ball, so curves to one side TOO, during the trajectory. This is motion 2. The batter, watching the incoming ball, sees the ball move up, to the side, drop down, all seemingly in short order or in overlapping sequences. If the batter didn't know that the ball was zooming toward him, he might think it's motion odd indeed! Likewise a human watching the incoming 12th Planet is seeing the result of more than one influence as it seems to move about in the sky.

When the 12th Planet is at the mid point between its two foci, it is approaching your Solar System at a 11 degree angle. Think in terms of the trajectory, not the spin, of a baseball as we describe this first motion sequence - motion 1 for the 12th Planet. As it approaches, the 12th Planet responds to the many influences that cause the planets in your solar system to line up in the ecliptic plane, so it first raises up toward the ecliptic, but then after coming closer is repulsed by the outer planets and dives well below the ecliptic. Thus, during motion 1, the 12th Planet first raises up, then drops. Increasing in speed at this time as it is now zooming toward the Sun, it turns at the last minute to cut up through the ecliptic at a sharp 32 degree angle.

Like the curve ball, the 12th Planet has what might be termed a curve to deal with too. As it approaches the Solar System, during the same period of time that it is tempted to join the other planets in the plane of the ecliptic, the 12th Planet also is tempted to join them in a normal counterclockwise orbit. But drawing closer to where the Sun's sweeping arm is fatter and more influential, the 12th begins to assume a retrograde orbit. This is motion 2, and has no relationship to a 11 degree or 0 degree or 32 degree angle from the ecliptic. Two motions at once, just as in the curve ball.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])