link to Home Page

Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5caiva$1mj@dfw-ixnews5.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain
Date: 24 Jan 1997 15:03:06 GMT

In article <5c1pht$h0f@pollux.cmc.doe.ca> Greg Neill writes:
>> (Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
>> The big flaw in relating these non-related phenomena to
>> auroras is the fact of LIGHT EMISSION. What is the SOURCE
>> of light in an aurora? What equivalent source do you have in
>> nature? There IS no equivalent source. Your atmosphere,
>> in and of itself, does not glow, nor does it glow when
>> surrounding power lines or large electro magnets, nor does
>> it glow in response to solar flares or sun spots, nor does it
>> glow during extreme turbulence such as tornadoes, nor does
>> it glow under volcanic eruptions or earth tearing during
>> earthquakes, nor does it glow under ANY influence whatsoever.
>
> It does not glow due to power lines or large electromagnets if
> the nergies are low enough. Very high voltage power lines
> can glow if the humidity provides a leakage path. This is
> observed as a bluish glow. Lighting is a good example of
> electric current providing a stimulous to atmospheric gases
> and producing light.
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
As we said, your atmosphere, in and of itself, does not glow! What you are describing as occurring on occasion when humid air is abutting high voltage lines, or what happens when electric current rips through the air in the form of lightning, is NOT your atmosphere glowing! Is light from an explosion, which may take place in the atmosphere, to be called glowing atmosphere? A bomb goes off and you say the air is glowing? Auroras take place when there is NO explosion, and NO high voltage electricity traveling though the air. What you see are light rays that have been bent by the gravity of the Earth, and visible due to the LACK of day light drowning out the show. The colors in the aurora are not unlike the colors in a rainbow, which are produced by humidity in the air diffracting the light.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])