link to Home Page

Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5caj4v$gec@sjx-ixn5.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain
Date: 24 Jan 1997 15:06:07 GMT

In article <Pine.OSF.3.91.970120234721.13862C-100000@zuaxp0.star.ucl.ac.uk> Richard Townsend states:
>>> 3/r^3 = 2/r^2,
>>> Richard Townsend <rhdt@star.ucl.ac.uk>
>>
>> (Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
>> You're not expressing an equal gravity and repulsion force here.
>> Are 3 and 2 equal distances apart? Try that equation as
>> 3/r^3 = 3/r^2. Does this represent what we said, that the forces
>> would be equal at a certain point when large objects approach each
>> other?
>> (End ZetaTalk[TM])
>
> Sorry, Nancy, but you've misunderstood me. The numbers 2 and
> 3 appearing in my equations are not distances, they are field
> strengths.
> Richard Townsend <rhdt@star.ucl.ac.uk>

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Tut tut! The given premise was that the attractive force of gravity and the repulsion force would be EQUAL at a certain point, when two large objects approach each other. At this point they hover, not touching, suspended as it were at this distance apart. Now, whether you call your primary number on either side of the equation a distance or a field strength, for this premise they must be EQUAL. Either you are representing an equal distance, as this is the premise, or the field strength is equal as this distance has been reached. In anycase, your equation does NOT represent the math for the repulsion force. For one thing, your math language lacks the words necessary for a proper presentation.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])