link to Home Page

Re: HALE-BOPP vs 12TH PLANET - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5caje9$ggk@sjx-ixn4.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: HALE-BOPP vs 12TH PLANET - the Zetas Explain
Date: 24 Jan 1997 15:11:05 GMT

In article <wayne.t.hally.703.0026A180@tek.com> Wayne Hally predicts:
> After all her glorious predictions about comets that don't
> exist are smashed by the observations of people who do
> actually look at the sky, Nancy usually disappears for many
> months. Ahhhh blessed relief!
> wayne.t.hally@tek.com (Wayne T. Hally)

Ever hear the saying, a Watched Pot Won't Boil, Wayne? I've been clued several times to back off so that various plans would proceed, and THEN we come back in again, much to the horror of the Hale-Bopp conspirators. Take this last time, when I was gone between June and November of 1996. Left after making the point, repeatedly, that the Orbital Elements posted by IAU, NASA and JPL were moving to place Hale-Bopp in an occultation with Gamma Andromedae. After having made that point so many times the archives were fairly littered with it, I left.

Came back in mid November, 1996, to find bitter complaints on sci.astro regarding the Principle Investigator that NASA gave exclusive right to Hale-Bopp images taken by the Hubble - no Hubble images anywhere on the web for 13 months! Now do you suppose this would have happened with the Zetan emissary, Nancy, yapping at their heels all that time? They were more bold in our absence. In case you forgot that glorious time, when the Zetas made several predictions on November 24 that the Hale-Bopp PI and Hale himself fulfilled not a week later, I'll repost that.