link to Home Page

Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5c0pl7$oia@sjx-ixn2.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain
Date: 20 Jan 1997 21:55:51 GMT

In article <5bo4fn$s95@pollux.cmc.doe.ca> Greg Neill writes:
> 5. You claim tht you cannot present your theory because math
> is flawed. That is a childish ploy. Show us your math, then, in
> math that works.
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
We'll speak to you in the language you call your math, which is inadequate for OUR transmission of OUR concepts in that you don't have words or symbols for the concepts we wish to convey, when YOU start speaking to us in our language. Or isn't turnabout fair play? We are compromising as it is, in using only words describing simple situations that are before your very nose. If you can't even comprehend the simple situations, due to false pride and clinging in intellectual dependence upon your gods such as Newton, then how could you possibly understand a more complicated explanation? The inadequacy is not ours, its within YOU.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])