link to Home Page

Re: RETROGRADE ORBITS - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5blhm2$b7h@dfw-ixnews5.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: RETROGRADE ORBITS - the Zetas Explain
Date: 16 Jan 1997 15:32:18 GMT

In article <32DB03B3.953@mindspring.com> Andrew Parrella writes:
>>However, if filmed, the setup should include objects to magnitude 10,
>>then passed through a RED FILTER, else the equipment, which is
>>calibrated for the bright light of stars, will not register the 12th
>>Planet. A month will pass before its motion can be detected by
>>repeated images.
>
> Umm, not to mention that a red filter would make a faint
> reddish star disappear!
> Andrew Parrella <aparrella@mindspring.com>

Its not a star, its a redish slightly glowing planet. I find in my dictionary and book on astronomy that references to filters are understood both ways, to filter OUT the color and to filter out all BUT the color. Clearly when the Zetas are suggesting how to better see a redish object, they are not suggesting to filter OUT the red color!

Webster:

"Filter 3.b. a transparent material (as colored glass) that absorbs light of certain wavelenghts or colors selectively and is used for modifying light that reaches a sensitized photographic equipment.

The Solar System, a Practical Guide by Reidy and Wallace, page 88

"The narrow band H& filter allows only a certain wavelength (656.3 nm) of light to pass to the observer, effecitvely blocking the flood of light at other wave lengths"

In the above, a "narrow band filter" filters FOR a narrow band.