link to Home Page

Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5blhks$4ep@sjx-ixn4.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain
Date: 16 Jan 1997 15:31:40 GMT

In article <Pine.OSF.3.91.970113194927.15570A-100000@zuaxp0.star.ucl.ac.uk>Richard Townsend writes:
> Could you please tell us all what the mathematical description
> of your gravitational repulsive force is, in "terran" terms. Does
> it vary as 1/r^3 (r is the distance from the planet to the sun)?
> If so, that would explain well how planets move to the position
> where the attractive force (which varies as 1/r^2) balances the
> repulsive force. Something like this actually occurs in molecules,
> so it would seem you are on the right track.
> Richard Townsend <rhdt@star.ucl.ac.uk>

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Were it to vary by the math you postulate, the forces would NEVER be equal. Your postulation is not descriptive, nor can we relay this to you in mathematical terms, which would be complex, for two reasons - 1) Nancy does not speak this language fluently, any more than she speaks French or Russian, and thus would stumble in trying to translate the concept we would be giving her, 2) your math flounders with several misconceptions and thus your math is a flawed language that would prevent our communications.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

In article <Pine.OSF.3.91.970113194927.15570A-100000@zuaxp0.star.ucl.ac.uk>Richard Townsend writes:
> Kepler .. found that these orbits seemed to satisfy a number
> of basic rules-of-thumb. One of these was that a planet, at
> whatever point on it's orbit, sweeps out equal areas in equal
> times. The funny thing about this observation of Kepler is that
> it can only occur if the planets are subject *only* to an
> attractive force which varies as 1/r^2.
> Richard Townsend <rhdt@star.ucl.ac.uk>

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Pardon? How did you make that leap? ONLY occur if an attractive force and non other existed? This does not follow logically! Let us rephrase in keeping with the facts. Kepler's handy little equation could ONLY exist if the repulsion force were present, keeping the planets from going into the Sun directly. Thus the Earth existed long enough for life to evolve, Kepler to be born with intelligence, and for Kepler to ponder the heavens.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])