link to Home Page

Re: 12th PLANET - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5b8s3a$c40@sjx-ixn6.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: 12th PLANET - the Zetas Explain
Date: 11 Jan 1997 20:10:18 GMT

In article <5b4fg8$5v1@alpha.sky.net>
> She still has not answered my DIRECT question on how she
> figured Hale-Bopp will occult Gamma Andromedae.
> robinson@sky.net (Rob Robinson)

I thought I did that with great specificity, posting the details from Skymap on this very Usenet board last year. You'll find that posting in among the many on Hale-Bopp at my web site. Below will put you on the Hale-Bopp page. Take the Occult Gamma Andromedae link. I plotted each of the orbital elements given by official sources to see how close they would come to Gamma Andromedae at perihelion. Each change in the orbital elements moved Hale-Bopp significantly closer to OCCULT GAMMA ANDROMEDAE. I haven't kept track, as about that time, last June, JPL went underground with their constant orbit changes, refusing to post them anymore. Perhaps they've got it right on top, by now, needing all the help they can get.
http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword900.htm