link to Home Page

Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5b8sca$ieu@sjx-ixn5.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain
Date: 11 Jan 1997 20:15:06 GMT

In article <32D53CBD.54C9@worldnet.att.net> Christopher writes:
> This is what you call evidence---"The planets do NOT move at
> a speed to stay at the distance they do from centrifugal force
> alone." This is not evidence, this is merely a statement.
> Christopher Scott <CJScott@worldnet.att.net>

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
This is evidence. Consider the following. Human scientists can and have constructed experiments with centrifugal force. In tall chambers where the objects involved in the spin, the central object and another attached by a string and put into an orbital motion around the central object, are dropped while in motion. They of course fall, but continue their spin while falling. During this time it is noted that what could be called the orbit degrades rapidly, and not at a steady pace, at an INCREASINGLY RAPID pace. Likewise within the Shuttle, during those long hours between tasks, the passengers amuse themselves by floating objects from one to another, like a slow motion game of catch. There is no perceptible slowing down of the object when allowed to move in a straight line. However, if the object is centered, set into an orbit-like motion around another object, there is a steady degradation of the motion. It slows down.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

Please don't ask me where any of this is documented, I only put down what they want to say.