link to Home Page

Re: POLE SHIFT - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5b8sfj$8qf@sjx-ixn10.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: POLE SHIFT - the Zetas Explain
Date: 11 Jan 1997 20:16:51 GMT

In article <5b3bhv$3dv@pollux.cmc.doe.ca> Greg Neil asks:
>> At this time we estimate that the giant comet will come to
>> within 14 million miles of the Earth.
>
> Nancy, can you give us an estimate of the diameter and mass
> of this comet?
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

Sure. Best description of that is in the Stop Rotation topic, copy of which I'll include below.
http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p20.htm

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
ZetaTalk: Stop Rotation

As the giant comet approaches, the Earth becomes what might be described as confused. There are conflicting pulls, gravitational as well as magnetic. The Earth is normally magnetically aligned, along with the other planets in the Solar System, according to an axis that exists in your part of the galaxy. This axis reflects the sum of a number of solar systems and other matter not understood yet by your scientists, but is normal and natural for your part of the galaxy. Now comes the giant comet, from a distance, swinging through your Solar System, and picking up speed as it approaches. It outweighs the Earth by some 23 times, but by size is not 23 times as large as its weight is due to its makeup, having less silicon than the Earth, for instance. Should one line these planets up side by side, the Earth would look to the 12th Planet as the Moon does to the Earth. Where the gravitational pull on the surface of the 12th Planet is better than half again as much as on the surface of the Earth, accounting for the stocky appearance of the large hominoids who live there, in the tug of war re garding magnetic alignment, the 12th Planet's mass gives it a 4-to-1 advantage. There is no contest.

At first, your planet Earth reacts by additional swirling about in matter deep within its core. In the final days, as the giant comet begins passing between the Earth and its Sun, total interference occurs. The Earth slows in its rotation, and actually stops. The Earth's rotation is due to the balanced gravitational pull of the neighborhood, and the 12th Planet is a very big bully. The part of the Earth facing this bully is loath to leave, essentially, and this causes the rotation to gradually stop. This is recorded in written history and spoken folklore, worldwide, as a long day or night. The period of time, due to the lack of mechanical clocks, was not measurable, but the humans who experienced this described this as anywhere from a few hours to several days. The latter is more correct. Rotation also stops because the magnetic influence of the giant comet, which is aligned according to the larger Universe where it spends most of its cycle, has essentially gripped the Earth.

The dynamics in place as the 12th Planet approaches during the last few days before the coming Pole Shift are such that rotation stops with a predictable part of the Earth facing the approaching 12th Planet - the mid-Atlantic Ocean off the eastern seaboard of the United States. This part of the globe is centered between land masses that are fairly neutral in magnification, but lines up over former lava flows from the renting apart of the continents, the mid-Atlantic rift. The Pacific trench does not carry the same appeal, as it lies deeper under the water and its characteristics differ in composition from the newer magma that has arisen during continental drift. Magma bubbling up in the Pacific is more diffuse than the magma bubbling up in the Atlantic, centered in the rift. Thus, the Atlantic lava beds are gripped, facing the Sun, facing the approaching 12th Planet coming up from the South along the rift, and causing both Europe, the Americas, and Africa to be on the long day side of the Earth.

The Earth has not yet joined the alignment of the giant comet, but what was occurring before, the steady, slow roll, has by now stopped. To make the switch, and magnetically align with the giant comet, is much more of an adjustment than simply slowing and stopping rotation. Thus this slowing of rotation occurs with little trauma.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])
All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@ZetaTalk.com
http://www.zetatalk.com