link to Home Page

Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5b8sak$j54@sjx-ixn7.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain
Date: 11 Jan 1997 20:14:12 GMT

[regarding interstellar travel]

In article <32D54028.3773@worldnet.att.net> Chirstopher Scott asks:
> Then why are you even here? What have you come here for then,
> to tell us all how ignorant we are?
> Christopher Scott <CJScott@worldnet.att.net>

My feeling has always been that it's something like the Peace Corps. They can't go back, as their planet has heavier gravity. I attended a conference in the redwoods once, and a Zeta BOUNDED to the top of a large fallen tree trunk, which was about 10 feet above ground level what with being pushed up by the spreading root system that redwoods have and all. Effortlessly, like a spry child hops from one point to another. So I have no doubt when they say their planet has heavier gravity, and that due to their body changes when they come here, they can never go back. Their visit is a true commitment.