link to Home Page

Re: PERTURBATIONS - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5b8s1m$iso@sjx-ixn7.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: PERTURBATIONS - the Zetas Explain
Date: 11 Jan 1997 20:09:26 GMT

In article <5b5kk1$gfu$1@news.sas.ab.ca>
> Now let's try this with unequal forces. The force on the right
> (representing gravity) has 5lbs of force on it. The block on the
> left (Repulsive force) is attached with a 3lbs spring. When we
> release this block it will move to the right until a new
> equalibrium is found. It never comes back to it's original
> spot so it stays perturbed.
> scopedr@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca ()

Paul, the pre-perturbed planet could NOT be represented by a block with 5 lb. on one side and 3 lb. on the other, as it would NOT have been at equilibrium. You're description of equal forces is where the planets are where they have settled. They move toward the Sun, gravity being stronger than the repulsive force, until the repulsive force becomes equal to gravity. Exactly. You've got it!