link to Home Page

Re: SPIN - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5ar3cg$hg8@dfw-ixnews7.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: SPIN - the Zetas Explain
Date: 6 Jan 1997 14:48:48 GMT

In article <32CD42AD.2C1E@earthlink.net> Michael writes:
> Nancy wrote:
>> Oops, you've contradicted you fellow humans who prate the
>> angular momentum theory endlessly. Per these humans,
>> motion does not get DESTROYED, ergo it MUST accumulate
>> as it CANNOT GO AWAY. Note this is not OUR theory,
>> but a human theory endlessly spread upon this message board.
>> Nevertheless, we do not expect any human to argue with or
>> correct Michael, as his simply minded statements are not a
>> threat to the establishment. We are.
>
> Big difference between spin and momentum. I'd look them up
> in the dictionary if I were you ... Momentum equates to force
> not spin as your "thinking" leads you to believe.
> Michael Cunningham <hydromachine@earthlink.net>

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
It's surprising you can find the nose on your face! Because you and your fellow humans DESCRIBE momentum and spin differently, they share no similarities? Hurricane and typhon are different terms for the same phenomenon, therefore they are different and share no similarities? It this your so-called logic? Are not your planets are they revolve around the Sun in a slow spin? Just because you call the one angular momentum and the another spin, does NOT mean they share no similarities.

Dunce!
(End ZetaTalk[TM])