link to Home Page

Re: CENTRIFUGAL FORCE - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5ar387$f74@sjx-ixn5.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: CENTRIFUGAL FORCE - the Zetas Explain
Date: 6 Jan 1997 14:46:31 GMT

In article <5ajbob$4u7@pollux.cmc.doe.ca> Greg Neill writes:
> The influence of the orbiting planets on each other DO alter
> their orbits over time. It has been shown that the evolution
> of the planetary orbits actually constitute a chaotic system
> (chaotic in the mathematical sense). That the overall system
> is actually stable is not yet decided for certain, although recent
> work with very long-running digital orreries seems to indicate
> that it is.
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Your are ALL wrong, and we are right. This is not because our emissary, Nancy, understands how orbits are determined, the formulas, or has ever peeked into an Almanac to understand what it contains. It is because we, the Service-to-Other Zetas who are speaking to you here, listen extensively to what is in your heads, telepathically, and understand how you THINK and what the basis for your conclusions are.

Quite simply, the orbits are used as a CONSTANT upon which perturbations are considered to be a TEMPORARY displacement. The final point made above by Greg substantiates our point that not only do you THINK of these orbits are stable and a constant, you have verified that they ARE stable and a constant, given their current size and mass and the size and mass of the Sun.

This proves OUR point, that for the planets to return to their pre-perturbation orbits after they have been perturbed, SOMETHING must be causing this to happen. You, the humans, have zero explanation for what this something might this. Nevertheless, you consider our explanation wrong and fanciful. You discuss space/time and the exact date of the birth of your Universe, and THIS is not fanciful, but we are. Is this because Nancy is a woman, or because we're not human. It certainly is not because we're wrong and you're right!
(End ZetaTalk[TM])