link to Home Page

Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5aj8u9$m9p@dfw-ixnews6.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain
Date: 3 Jan 1997 15:34:33 GMT

In article <32CB2F5C.44F@worldnet.att.net> Christorpher Scott asks:

In article <5ahis6$3km$1@news.sas.ab.ca> Paul Campbell writes:
> Let's see if gravity is polarised and can have a repulsive force
> why isn't it equal and opposite to the attractive force? If it's like
> a magnetic force and the force on the north side of the magnet
> is equal and opposite to the force on the south pole and if gravity
> is so similar why then the special condition when the gravitational
> attractive force can be felt over a long distance yet the repulsive
> force can only be felt when objects draw near?
> scopedr@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca ()

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
The repulsion force CAN be measured, by humans, as we have explained. Here again you are required to rely on NASA to perform experiments in space, and they are much too busy trying to figure out how they can escape the surface of the Earth during the coming cataclysms to fool with proving ourselves right. For hard evidence, simply look to the motion of the planets. You're fond of saying that they stay in place due to centrifugal force, yet their speed is sedate! What keeps them from drifting into the Sun? What keeps the Moon from drifting into the Earth? There IS a basis for comparison, in the shuttles you send aloft. The force of gravity is predictable, and you have exacting formulas for working with what you understand this force to be. You apply it to your airplanes, your space shuttle, your satellites, etc.

Apply these same formulas to your Moon, and they don't work! This is another case where you simply turn your back on a glaring discrepancy, pretending it doesn't exist. Passengers in the back seat of a car, staring out opposite windows so they don't have to talk to each other. Contradictory science, side by side, and NONE will face it!
(End ZetaTalk[TM])