link to Home Page

FORGERY FRAUD - Re: I WAS WRONG: Zetas eating crow

Article: <59v81e$dgu@dfw-ixnews6.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: FORGERY FRAUD - Re: I WAS WRONG: Zetas eating crow
Date: 27 Dec 1996 01:16:30 GMT

Please note below that the heading of this posting indicates the organization this e-mail posting came from to be,

TDS Telecom - Madison, WI.

I was alerted to this fraud by a friend in the Netherlands, who said his download of the posting indicated the forgery by none other than

Tim Gillespie <tgillesp@mail.tds.net>

Most certainly, Madison Wisconsin is NOT San Francisco. Below, what Netcom delivered to me for as the header on this posting. It in fact would not take this proof to know that this was NOT from either the Zetas or myself. Did it SOUND like it was?

220 148014 <32C2D811.36C1@ix.netcom.com> article
Path:ix.netcom.com!ix.netcom.com!www.nntp.primenet.com!nntp.primenet.com!new
idt.net!newsfeed.internetmci.com!news.tds.net!news
From: Nancy <saquo@ix.netcom.com>
Newsgroups: sci.astro
Subject: I WAS WRONG: Zetas eating crow
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 14:54:57 -0500

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])

Too all:

After reading all of the incredibly lucid and informed responses to my posts, I have come to the conclusion that my opinions are truly bunk. I want everyone to know that I now see the error of my ways. The Zetans are wrong and all of you are right. Please accept my apology.