link to Home Page

Re: The "zeta" in ZetaTalk

Article: <59nibk$llr@dfw-ixnews12.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: The "zeta" in ZetaTalk
Date: 24 Dec 1996 03:23:32 GMT

Jokes and insults from Jeff, who proved to be - someone nobody chose to quote or respond to - until now! Congradulations, Jeff, you finally got noticed!

jeffc@ANTISPAM.wco.com, 6 postings altogether known to Dejanews, only since mid November.

1 to alt.stop.spamming re Sprint's lawyer
3 to sci.astro.planetarium responding on different subjects
2 to sci.astro, since 12/15, including the "zeta" in ZetaTalk reply

In article <59mlj1$rhs@news.wco.com> Jeff writes