link to Home Page

Re: The "zeta" in ZetaTalk

Article: <59napu$30@sjx-ixn6.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: The "zeta" in ZetaTalk
Date: 24 Dec 1996 01:14:38 GMT

In article <32BEE863.399C@an.hp.com> Peter Nelson asks:
> Nancy wrote:
>> They are HERE, visiting. Talking is what is going on during these
>> sci.astro discussions. I'm one of their contactees, and have been
>> enhanced to better hear their telepathic voice. So yes, ask your
>> question, and a discussion will ensue!
>
> OK. Do you find that phenothiazines (e.g., Thorazine,
> Stellazine, etc) interfere in your ability to hear
> their telepathic voice?
> Peter Nelson <nelsonp@an.hp.com>

This is an obvious insult, but the Zetas want to take this question. It IS, I might point out, a question POSED to the Zetas on sci.astro, by Peter Nelson, who STARTED this line of discussion, which is NOT a proper line of discussion for sci.astro. Nonetheless, I do NOT expect Peter to be chastized for this, but rather myself for being the vehicle by which the Zetas to responding to him. That's the way things go, here on sci.astro.

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Our emissary, Nancy, has NEVER taken psychoactive drugs nor has anyone other than the scum on this Usenet message board ever suggested that be the case. She works a professional job that would put YOURS to shame, has all her life, and is highly regarded by her peers. Since you're into personal questions, Peter, lets address YOUR life, and see if YOU have the guts to respond. How is it that you ask this question, but cannot enter into a discussion about how Newton is a God and the like. Are you an astronomer? You are NOT, nor do you even know the first thing about astronomy. You're a paid lackey, send in here to ask silly and irrelevant questions, so that those who pay you can't be accused of asking them.

Prove to us this is NOT the case, Peter, and enter into the Revolution debate, on a daily basis, from now on out as we intend to do. Double dare you, you spineless hireling!
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

Yes, lets see just why it is that you're ON sci.astro anyway, Peter. I see by your e-mail address that you're on HP.com. You're an Hewlett-Packard employee? What kind of astronomy stuff goes on there? They build computer and measurement devices, they do. Have NOTHING to do with astronomy. So if you're an astronomer, you're not a pro, are an amateur. Do you post on sci.astro.amateur? Easy check to Dejanews.com to find out! If not, you're probably not an amateur either.

Your credentials, Peter?