This page contains the instructions for downloading the complete ZetaTalk website, including all Troubled Times data, up until the date of December 27, 2010 via
the BitTorrent Protocol.
- If you are not familiar with the BitTorrent P2P protocol you can go to the following link to get a brief understanding of how it works.
- The following BitTorrent applications are some of the most popular ones available. Download them one at a time, starting with the first until you find one that
works best for you.
- http://www.bittorrent.com/btusers/download - Standard BitTorrent Client focusing on ease of use and basic Torrent downloading.
- http://www.utorrent.com/downloads - Advanced BitTorrent Client with features that benefit advanced users who like more power over their applications
while still providing an interface that would allow a normal user to easily navigate the application.
- http://azureus.sourceforge.net - Intermediate/Advanced BitTorrent Application that provides a feature rich interface that would attract basic and advanced
- Once you have selected and successfully installed a BitTorrent client, you can click on the following link below to start downloading the ZT and TT site.
Please contact Ed at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues.
For those who cannot participate in torrent, the ZetaTalk website, including all Troubled Times data, up until the date of December 26, 2010 is also available in a
345 MB ZIP file. This is available from the following mirror sites or their static IP addresses - Argentina, India, and Moscow.