West Coast Nomads
This survival option, intended for a family, is located on the West Coast of the US. The family members
are familiar with backwoods living such as living without electricity, pumping water with a hand pump,
gardening and hunting for meat, preserving foods, and using local plants for medicines and dyes.
- All material goods not deemed important for cataclysm surivial were sold and the money used to
purchase tools and equipment needed for a nomadic life style.
- A converted bus is used as a mobile home
- A 2-ton flat-bed truck is used to carry extra generators or other heavy equipment, acting as a mobile
- A 3/4 ton 4X4 Dodge pickup pulls a tool trailer which carries tools and items such as water purifiers.
- A hydroponic tent of opaque, UV treated vinyl to be lighted by direct current for vegetables and fruits